Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Top Ten...

I know you didn't ask for it (but that's the beauty of having your own blog, right?)...

Here are my Top 10 TV shows (aside from sporting events, which of course, always come in at #1):

10. Home Improvement - Who can resist it? I miss Wilson.

9. American Idol - Used to be much higher. I'm getting tired. This may be my last year.

8. Law & Order - Don't get to watch new episodes much, but every guy needs a good police drama in their top ten.

7. Cash Cab - Makes me feel smarter than I am.

6. Trauma - Life in the ER - What a rush it would be to work in an ER.

5. Seinfeld - Major addiction lately. Effortless entertainment.

4. Extreme Makeover Home Edition - A Farris family staple. Sappy? Yes. Making an impact on people's lives? Yes.

3. Run's House - Rev Run and Russell Simmons are studs. I love watching Russell deal with Rev's faith.

2. Biggest Loser - Major man crush on Bob Harper. Another show that changes people's lives.

1. Little People, Big World - Matt Roloff is way up there on my list of heroes...if you haven't heard of him or watched the show. Take the time to google him and tune in Monday's at 7pm (central time).

No comments: